Wednesday 10 December 2014

REVIEW: BassBuds Headphone- Fashion Collection

I purchased BassBuds Fashion Collection Headphones in September. Therefore I have been testing out these headphones for 3 months. These headphones have the same qualities and performance levels as Beats Inear headphones, but for more than half the price.


These headphones has a "microphone" and "controller". The controller: answers/ends calls; play/pause; next track; previous track; and can mute calls. The microphone has voice control. 




The headphones have a Swarovski Element. These make the headphones very attractive- and also easy to find in your handbag. Furthermore they have an anti-tangle technology in the wire. Which makes it easy to listen to music quick, and doesn't damage your headphones.



I purchased these headphones from Kent Domestic Appliances in Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire for £44.99. This is a brilliant price for the quality of these headphone. http://www.kentdomesticappliances.co.uk/. If you are looking for a new, good quality headphones, I would sincerely suggest you try these headphones. They are very elegant, and feminine. However they do include a football addition for me, if these types are not for you. I am not sponsored, this is my own true opinion. I love these headphones and I would suggest you get them from this shop. This is because the people that serve you are genuine honest people, and will give you the best possible price for your product.

Saskia x

No comments:

Post a Comment