Monday 12 January 2015

My Essentials: Bed-Side Table

Today's episode of the My Essentials series is the bed-side table essentials. These are what I keep to hand at all times.

My bed-side table is from B&M and was £39.99. It has one draw which is where I keep things that I need directly by my bed, but not accessible instantly. Located in this draw is spare headphones (my bassbuds) and my TV remote.
On top of the bedside table to my left is my Roberts Radio ecologic 6 alarm clock; a range  of lip balms and my diary.

As I live alone I have one bed-side table and my chest of drawers the other side. This is second hand but was brilliant condition, pine, and is the perfect size. I obviously keep clothes in the drawers but to extend on my chest of drawers layout I will make another blog post on my layout of this.

Now on to what is directly by my bed. Here is my Notebook from Paperchase and has a floral pattern of it; Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter which I use as a hand cream because it is really hydrating and for ease of use. I also have my favourite candle at the moment- Yankee Candle Amber Moon. Moreover I have my sausage dog pen which is so cute and was a Christmas present.

So I hope you enjoyed this episode. Next week is my Makeup Essentials. See you next week bye!

Saskia x

1 comment:

  1. I always have like a billion lip balms on my bedside to haha :)

    ReplyDelete